PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOME FOR BASIC B.SC NURSING
On completion of B.Sc. Nursing degree programme the graduates will be able to:
1. Apply knowledge from physical, biological and behavioral sciences, medicine, including alternative systems and nursing in providing nursing care to individuals, families and communities.
2. Demonstrate understanding of life style and other factors, which affect health of individuals and groups.
3. Provide nursing care based on steps of nursing process in collaboration with the individuals and groups
4. Demonstrate critical thinking skill in making decisions in all situations in order to provide quality care.
5. Utilise the latest trends and technology in providing health care.
6. Provide promotive, preventive and restorative health services in line with the national health policies and programs.
7. Practice within the framework of code of ethics and professional conduct and acceptable standards of practice within the legal boundaries.
8. Communicate effectively with individuals and groups and members of the health team in order to promote effective interpersonal relationships and teamwork. ckground:white’>Provide comprehensive nursing care to people in hospital, community and other health care settings. Employ nursing process in provision of holistic, culture-sensitive care to the people of all ages.