General Nursing Midwifery
The Diploma Nursing Course comprises of 3 years duration which includes Midwifery. Examination is taken at the end of each year for internship after which the students are eligible to get registration from Maharashtra Nursing Council, Mumbai.
The course is permitted by the Maharashtra Government and Maharashtra Nursing Council, and Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi. The yearly intake of the students is thirty. (21 Girls and 9 Boys).
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
- Minimum education:
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.