Course Outcome for Basic B. Sc. Nursing
Vijaysinh Mohite-Patil College of Nursing and Medical Research Institute, Akluj. Believes in all round development of the students who will take up leadership roles at all levels of health care management. The Institution believes that the nursing graduates of this college will achieve highest professional growth and development and contribute in upgrading the profession. Upon completion of Bachelor of Science in nursing the graduates will be able to,
- Assume professional role with a sense of responsibility and accountability to maintain high standards in care.
- Provide comprehensive nursing care to people in hospital, community and other health care settings.
- Employ nursing process in provision of holistic, culture-sensitive care to the people of all ages.
- Exhibit competency in nursing care that is ethically and professionally sound to individuals, families and community to achieve quality health goals.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and decision- making abilities in nursing care management of people
- Exhibit effective communication and coordination skills at work applying nursing informatics.
- Apply reflective critical thinking and problem solving abilities to make decisions and judgments in professional practice
- Contribute towards the growth and development of the health care at national and global levels
- Get involved in development activities including research to gain personal and professional excellence.