Basic B.Sc. Nursing the Basic B.Sc. Nursing course comprises of 4 years duration. This program of study leads to a B.Sc. Nursing Degree offered by the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nasik. Required to possess high motivation towards nursing profession. They should possess special qualities of a spirit of altruism, commitment and dedication to work and a high level of maturity other than the academic requirements. The program theoretical instruction integrated with clinical experience as per the requirements.
During this course, the Student is put forward for Experience to enable the students to take up the first level position in Nursing. However, with experience, they can rapidly move into leadership and supervisory positions in various areas of Nursing Education and Practice. This program provides the necessary foundation to take up postgraduate studies in Nursing.
The course is permitted by the Maharashtra Government and Maharashtra Nursing Council, and Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi. The yearly intake of students is forty.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- Minimum education:
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.